When it comes to saving on your energy dollars, moving cool air inside your home with a variable-speed fan coil can make a surprising difference. You can gain up to 2 SEER rating points on your air conditioner or heat pump efficiency.
You can also gain on comfort. Variable-speed enables better summer humidity control and more consistent air temperatures along with quieter operation. Less humidity also means you’ll feel cooler at slightly warmer temperatures. It’s another way an Infinity fan coil can help you save money.
- Variable-speed blower for ultimate comfort and quiet operation
- Capable of increasing cooling system efficiency by up to 2 SEER
- Ideal Humidity® System technology capable
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve (TXV) refrigeration management maintains proper flow to help insure reliable, efficient operation
- Sloped, corrosion-free drain pan design helps reduce mold and bacteria build-up
- Air purifier and humidifier compatible
- Infinity intelligence enables self-configuration and easy troubleshooting with Infinity control
- Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- Fully insulated cabinet
- Advanced temperature control