Carrier® heat pumps with Puron® refrigerant provide a collection of features unmatched by any other family of equipment. The 25HCE4 has been designed utilizing Carrier’s Puron® refrigerant. The environmentally sound refrigerant allows consumers to make a responsible decision in the protection of the earth’s ozone layer.
Ratings contained in this document are subject to change at any time. Always refer to the AHRI directory (www.ahridirectory.org) for the most up-to-date ratings information
FEATURES / BENEFITS
- 14 SEER / 11.5 – 11.7 EER / 8.2 HSPF
- Microtube Technology™ refrigeration system
- Indoor air quality accessories available
- Sound level as low as 69 dBA
- Sound levels as low as 68 dBA with accessory sound blanket
- System supports Côr™, Edge® or standard thermostat controls
- Puron® refrigerant – environmentally sound, won’t deplete the ozone layer and low lifetime service cost.
- Scroll compressor
- Internal pressure relief valve
- Internal thermal overload
- Loss of charge switch
- Filter drier
- Balanced refrigeration system for maximum reliability
WeatherArmor™ protection package:
- Solid, durable sheet metal construction
- Dense wire coil guard
- Baked-on powder paint
- Long-line – up to 250 feet (76.20 m) total equivalent length, up to 200 feet (60.96 m) condenser above evaporator, or up to 80 ft. (24.38 m) evaporator above condenser (See Longline Guide for more information.)
- Low ambient (down to -20°F/-28.9°C) with accessory kit
There are no reviews yet.