The 59SC2D Multipoise Comfort™ Condensing Gas Furnace features SEER-boosting year-round electrical efficiency when paired with a compatible condensing unit. Energy efficiency is at the heart of this furnace with up to 92.1% AFUE gas efficiency and the electrically-efficient basic fixed-speeds, constant torque (FCT) ECM blower motor. This gas furnace also features 4-way multipoise installation flexibility, and is available in eight model sizes. The 59SC2D can be vented for direct vent/two-pipe, ventilated combustion air, or single-pipe applications. Low NOx units are designed for California installations and meet 40 ng/J NOx emissions. Can be installed in air quality management districts with a 40 ng/J NOx emissions requirement. Units are design certified in Canada, and are certified for mobile/manufactured home use.
- Fixed-speeds, constant torque (FCT) ECM blower motor forelectrically efficient operation all year long in heating, cooling and continuous fan operation
- Single-speed inducer motor, and single-stage gas valve
- Silicon Nitride PowerHeat™ Hot Surface Igniter.
- Adjustable blower speed for heating and cooling.
- Aluminized-steel primary heat exchanger.
- Stainless-steel condensing secondary heat exchanger.
- 4-way multipoise design for upflow, downflow or horizontal installation, with unique vent elbow for 12 different venting options, including optional venting through-the-cabinet downflow venting capability.
- Factory-configured ready for upflow applications.
- Ideal height 35″ (889 mm) cabinet: short enough for taller coils, but still allows enough room for service.
- Direct-vent/sealed combustion, single-pipe venting or ventilated combustion air.
- Approved for Manufactured Housing/Mobile Home applications with MH accessory kit.
- Propane convertible with gas conversion accessory.
- All sizes meet ENERGY STAR® South regional standards.
- Cabinet air leakage less than 2.0% at 1.0 in. W.C. and cabinet air leakage less than 1.4% at 0.5 in. W.C. when tested in accordance with ASHRAE standard 193
- All sizes meet 40 ng/J NOx emissions. Can be installed in air quality management districts with a 40 ng/J NOx emissions requirement
Replaces Model – 59SC2C100S21–16 and 59SC2C100S21–20
There are no reviews yet.