The 59SC5B Multipoise Comfort™ Condensing Gas Furnace features SEER-boosting year-round electrical efficiency when paired with a compatible condensing unit. Energy efficiency is at the heart of this furnace with up to 96.5% AFUE gas efficiency and the electrically-efficient fixed-speeds, constant torque (FCT) ECM blower motor. This gas furnace also features 4-way multipoise installation flexibility, and is available in ten model sizes. All sizes except the 26,000 BTUH model can be vented for direct vent/two-pipe, ventilated combustion air, or single-pipe applications. The 26,000 BTUH model can use the same 2-pipe venting system using outside air for combustion, but is not considered direct-vent. All sizes are design certified in Canada, and select sizes are certified for mobile/manufactured home use with conversion kit accessory.
- Fixed-speeds, constant torque (FCT) ECM blower motor for electrically efficient operation all year long in heating, cooling and continuous fan operation.
- Single-speed inducer motor, and single-stage gas valve
- Silicon Nitride Power Heat™ Hot Surface Igniter.
- Adjustable blower speed for heating and cooling.
- Aluminized-steel primary heat exchanger.
- Stainless-steel condensing secondary heat exchanger.
- 4-way multipoise design for upflow, downflow or horizontal installation, with unique vent elbow and optional through-the-cabinet downflow venting capability.
- Factory-configured ready for upflow applications.
- Ideal height 35″ (889 mm) cabinet: short enough for taller coils, but still allows enough room for service.
- Two-pipe venting, single-pipe venting or ventilated combustion air.
- Approved for Twinning applications with accessory kit (060E17 – 14 through 100E21 – 20 models, only).
- Approved for Manufactured Housing/Mobile Home applications with MH accessory kit. (040E14 – 10 through 120E24 – 22 models, only).
- Propane convertible with gas conversion accessory kit.
- All sizes meet ENERGY STAR® Version 4.1 criteria for gas furnaces: 95%+ AFUE.
- Cabinet air leakage less than 2.0% at 1.0 in. W.C. and cabinet air leakage less than 1.4% at 0.5 in. W.C. when tested in accordance with ASHRAE standard 193
- All sizes meet 40 ng/J NOx emissions. Can be installed in air quality management districts with a 40 ng/J NOx emissions requirement
There are no reviews yet.