THE 58SP0A/58SP1A GAS FURNACE
The 58SP0A/58SP1A 4-way Multipoise Gas Furnaces feature Carrier’s QuieTech™ noise reduction system for quiet induced draft operation. Applications are easy with 4-way multipoise design, through-the-furnace downflow venting, 13 different venting options, and easy service access. An inner blower door is provided for tighter sealing in sensitive applications. The 58SP0A/58SP1A furnaces are factory shipped for use with natural gas and convertible to propane with approved accessory kit. The 58SP1A – Low NOx units are designed for California installations and meet 40 ng/J NOx emission limits. Can be installed in air quality management districts with a 40 ng/J NOx emissions limit.
- Single-stage gas valve
- Variable-speed, Constant Torque (VCT) ECM blower motor
- QuieTech™ noise reduction system with fully insulated cabinet
- Microprocessor based control center
- – Enhanced diagnostics with LED and reflective sight glass.
- – Stores fault codes during power outages.
- Adjustable heating air temperature rise
- Adjustable cooling airflow
- Power Heatt Igniter
- Draft safeguard switch to ensure proper furnace venting
- Inner blower door for tighter sealing
- 4-way Multipoise furnace, 13 vent applications
- HYBRID HEAT® Dual Fuel System compatible
- All models are chimney friendly when used with accessory vent kit
- Compact design – only 33-1/3 in. (847 mm) tall
- Propane convertible with gas conversion accessory
- Convenient Air Purifier and Humidifier connections
- Cabinet air leakage less than 2.0% at 1.0 in. W.C. and cabinet air leakage less than 1.4% at 0.5 in. W.C. when tested in accordance with ASHRAE standard 193
- Residential installations eligible for consumer financing through the Retail Credit Program
There are no reviews yet.